Sunday, August 21, 2011

Movin' On



Dear readers,

After this post, I will be handing the keys of the blog over to Omar and Jason. I have accepted an exciting job offer with Napa County's Health and Human Services Agency and will no longer be working at the farm or farmstand.

This change comes at the height of the season, so I am a little sad to leave. The tomatoes, beans, and eggplants are ripening up like crazy. The apples are coming in, too. Summer squash are turning to baseball bat size overnight. The chickens and turkeys have almost grown up. And we continue to get beeeaautiful stone fruit from farms in the area.

I hope you'll continue reading to follow the hi-jinx of Omar, Jason, and the rest of the crew. And I really hope you'll visit the farmstand. The rest of this season and seasons to come will have plenty to offer.

Sincerely,
Ben



No comments:

Post a Comment